Integrated Management Policy
In Premium we are committed to excellence and we aim to promote the development of our activity in a safe, efficient and sustainable way, extending this commitment to all interested parties (customers, employees, suppliers and society in general).
With this in mind, in Premium we have an Integrated Management Policy that applies to all our departments and guarantees the highest levels of safety, quality, accident prevention and environmental protection. This Policy establishes a list of principles that all employees use as a guide and frame of reference to carry out their tasks.
You can download our Integrated Management Policy here.
All the processes in Premium rigorously apply the procedures included in our quality management system based on the ISO 9001 standard.
These procedures are permanently subject to revision and updates, in order to achieve continuous improvement and complete satisfaction of our customers and partners.
You can download the ISO 9001 certificate here.
In Premium we have an environmental management system based on the ISO UNE EN ISO 14001 standard, which we obtained in 2019.
We strive to be a sustainable and sensitive company in terms of environment protection. Our commitment to the conservation of the environment has led us to implement a management model where good environmental practices are a matter of great interest and we apply the following strategic lines:
- Establish environmental objectives, such as improving electrical consumption ratios, reducing waste volumes or preserving raw material recycling options.
- Promote the company’s commitment to the environment by seeking efficiency and effectiveness at all levels of business, from the operational processes of our activity to the support processes that our suppliers and collaborators can perform.
- Promote good environmental practices within our facilities and encourage the proper segregation of waste such as paper, cardboard, metals, fluorescent, WEEE, print cartridges, toners and batteries.
- Disseminate awareness campaigns to all our collaborators and inform dynamically of the improvements and advances made, as well as actively participate in environmental protection programs.
- Integrate the notion of sustainability in the conception of all our products and in each of their development phases, with the purpose of using materials with greater ecological preservation.
You can download the ISO 14001 certificate here.
Conflicting Minerals, ROHS and REACH
All our products comply with RoHS and REACH regulations.
You can download our Declaration of Conformity about the RoHS3 directive here.
You can download our statement about the Conflicting Minerals Policy here.
Download the latest version of our Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT)
Download the latest version of our Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT)
You can also contact us to request the information or certificates and documents you may need, we will be glad to provide it.
At Premium, we are specialists in designing and manufacturing power conversion systems for the industrial market. Our product range includes high reliability power supplies from 50W to 50kW.