– Sine wave output voltage
– Selectable output frequency: 50/60Hz
– Adjustable output voltage
– High input-output isolation 3000Vrms
– Remote inhibit
– Remote control via RS232
– Alarm by isolated relay contacts
– Remote off opto-coupled
– Optional railway version EN50155
– Fire and smoke: EN45545-2 approved
– Efficiency up to 92%
The ODS-3000 DC/AC inverters consist of two cascaded converters, one DC-DC generates an intermediate output voltage from the input voltage. That intermediate voltage is inverted to supply the output voltage and frequency by means of a second DC/AC converter. It also features maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection.
Parameters in the ODS-3000 can be set and monitored via RS232 through the PAM Tool available with all models.
Premium manufactures all units in Barcelona under strict quality controls.