6400VA 3ph catenary DC/AC inverter
As part of the new Spark Series, which includes solutions designed to get power straight from the catenary line, the new OVX-6400 is a 6400VA 3 phase sine wave DC/AC inverter that meets EN612587-1 and EN50155 standards among others. The OVX-6400 is designed not only to work within 400 to 900V input voltage range but also to withstand surges and over-voltages as described in EN50124-2.
Configurable power & soft start to supply electricity to a locomotive, streetcar, or light rail vehicle. In addition to the wide continuous input range, the OVX-6400 includes an innovative active catenary filter that protects itself from surges up to 3kW.
The unit allows:
- Adjustable output frequency
- Adjustable output voltage
- Input voltage according to: EN50163:2006 & EN50124-2:2017
- High input-output isolation 5400Vrms
- Remote off opto-coupled
- Alarm by isolated relay contacts
- Configurable input: Reverse or Mid power
- Remote control via RS232
- CAN BUS
- Railway applications according to EN61287-1
- Fire and smoke: EN45545-2
The OVX-6400 will be available during Q3 2022.