Introducing GaN technology in Premium!
Designing increasingly perfect energy solutions is our priority. Gallium nitride or GaN technology allows operation at much higher voltages, frequencies and temperatures than conventional silicon. This allows achieving increasingly compact and powerful systems.
Power electronics engineers continually search for the perfect switch, the one that will convert the flow of electrical energy into controlled and efficient energy. In this process, the search for faster switches, that allow switching without loss of time, block power losses and offer maximum performance is an essential task for Premium.
In our new #PremiumTech e-book, Jordi Salvadó, HW Engineering Manager, shows us the behavior of this technology and what are the advantages over silicon MOSFETs.
Discover how we work at Premium to achieve equipment with new topologies that incorporate GaN devices, always with the aim of launching increasingly efficient systems with higher power density at the lowest possible cost.
After downloading this e-book you will have a complete overview of:
- What is the role of power electronics engineers and how we work at Premium to find the perfect solution
- What is the difference between GaN technology and silicon
- Which applications is GaN technology integrated
- How to achieve maximum performance and efficiency using GaN technology
- And what is the role of Premium’s RDI department in achieving energy performance through this technology